We started in 2014 and haven't stopped smashing it since.
Green and young, we created a piece of silicon valley in Umbria, the green heart of Italy.
Mariano di Vaio, creative director and CEO, is the mastermind behind Nohow. A young and successful digital entrepreneur, Mariano di Vaio is at the top of the Forbes 30under30 retail e-commerce rankings.
Nohow is a real case of successful digital entrepreneurship. Its sales network extends to over 97 countries around the world. Not to mention the innovative social media core business through which the brand communicates its philosophy.
From a small ambitious idea we created what we are today: a group of young inspired and talented people who have chosen to embark upon this adventure.
In less than 5 years, our community has grown to 30+ employees with an average age of 30 years.
Really passionate about what we do, we believe in the power of creative minds which is what enables us to keep putting new ideas into practice.
Our main goal? Be a cohesive team where mutual support and freedom of expression are the core values. That’s the reason why we plan weekly activities to enhance group cohesion.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Fitness activities with a dedicated personal trainer;
- Chilling in the private area provided with a golf simulator, for when you need to take the stress away!
- Beach Volley matches in the Summer, who wants to prove which office is the most athletic?
- For the reckless drivers, a ride on the go-kart circuit after work;
- Award ceremony to celebrate the best employee of the year;
- We don’t miss birthdays – we’re so into cakes!