OUR DELIVERY METHODS
NATIONAL & TRACKED (ITALY): € 3,95 AND FREE ON ORDERS OVER € 250,00
- 2 DAYS DELIVERY EXPECTANCY
- TRACK YOUR DELIVERY WITH A SPECIAL CODE VIA BARTOLINI
WORLD FAST & TRACKED: FROM € 8,90 AND FREE ON ORDERS OVER € 250,00
- 3/5 DAYS DELIVERY EXPECTANCY
- TRACK YOUR DELIVERY WITH A SPECIAL CODE VIA DHL
* FREE SHIPPING with orders exceeding € 250,00 in UE, USA and Canada. In the rest of the world get 50% OFF shipping cost with orders exceeding € 250,00 and WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDER EXCEEDING €400,00.
Our national deliveries are provided with BARTOLINI Courier. The delivery takes 2 working days, 5/6 working days for specific zones; you will receive an e-mail from the Courier Service once the order is dispatched. The shipping cost is € 3,95 (VAT included) or Cash on Delivery (this option is only available for Italy).
Our international deliveries are provided with DHL Express Courier. Shipping rates and estimated delivery times vary by country. We aim to deliver all orders within 3 to 4 working days worldwide. For specific areas and extra-EU countries the shipping fee is € 15,00. We are not able to provide destination country tax and duty charge if occurred. Payment of these import fees is the sole responsibility of the Client. Nohowstyle.com does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. As per International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports ALL NOHOWSTYLE.COM orders are shipped out of UE WITH AN OFFICIAL INVOICE declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Euro.
The duty is paid only for orders to Brasil.
Due to some restrictions NOHOWSTYLE.COM does not currently offer shipping to AZERBAIJAN
Perugia (PG), Italy
Customer Care | email@example.com
Business inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertise | email@example.com
Archie with the thick sole is a hybrid shoe. We have taken the upper from the original Archie and planted a big but light wedge sole on it. Its looks amazing but best of all they are so comfortable to wear you will never take them off.
Size & Fit: G fitting
G is slightly wider than the standard mans last but most men fit it perfectly as its always better to be a little roomy than too tight. Both the G and the F fit will be fine for most men
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.