Mariano Di Vaio
MDV NEW AVIATOR 04
IMPORTANT: All orders will be processed strarting from the 24 business hours after receiving the confirmation email.
Pre-orders, declined orders and pending payments are excluded from the delivery times shown.
|ZONE||COST||DELIVERY TIME||FREE SHIPPING|
|ITALY EXPRESS||€ 3,95||24/48 HOURS*||OVER € 150,00|
|EU COUNTRIES||FROM € 7,50||3/5 BUSINESS DAYS*||OVER € 150,00|
|EXTRA EU COUNTRIES||FROM € 7,50||3/5 BUSINESS DAYS*||OVER € 150,00|
|WORLD**||AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT||3/5 BUSINESS DAYS*||OVER € 400,00|
*DELIVERY TIMES APPLY FROM THE PHYSICAL PICK UP OF THE SHIPMENT BY THE COURIER
(MON-FRI – WEEKENDS AND BANK HOLIDAYS EXCLUDED) - Delivery times may vary for areas of difficult reaching.
**NOHOW CANNOT CURRENTLY PROVIDE SHIPPING TO TUNISIA, MOROCCO AND ALGERIA.
The shipment can be tracked using a tracking number that will activate after 1 business day from the pick up of the shipment.
Once the order is confirmed, you will receive an email from the courier (BRT/ DHL).
NATIONAL SHIPPING: Specifics e Restrictions
- BRT Express Delivery - € 3,95 – delivery within 48 business hours after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
- BRT Express Delivery – FREE over € 150,00 - delivery within 48 business hours after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Specifics and Restrictions
Available shippings for EU Countries:
- DHL ECONOMY 2/3 Days Delivery - € 7,50 / € 8,90 – delivery within 3-5 business days after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
- DHL ECONOMY Free Delivery - FREE over € 150,00 - delivery within 3-5 business days after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
- DHL ECX Next Day Delivery (Only EU) – € 14,95 – delivery within 24 business hours after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
Available shippings for NON EU Countries:
- DHL Express WPX 3 Days Delivery – 12,95 / € 14,95* - delivery within 3-5 business days after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
- DHL Express WPX Free Delivery – FREE over € 150,00 - delivery within 3-5 business days after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
*Valid for Switzerland, Turkey, Norway, United States, Canada, Japan, Qatar.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: WORLDWIDE
- DHL Express WPX 3 Days Delivery – AVAILABLE AT CHECK OUT - delivery within 3-5 business days after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
- DHL Express WPX Free Delivery – FREE over € 400,00 - delivery within 3-5 business days after the pick up of the shipment from the courier.
IMPORT TAXES AND CUSTOMS FEES
For specific areas and Extra EU Countries, shipments may suffer delays due to customs blocks in import or export. The delivery time shown doesn't take customs blocks into account. NOHOW is not responsible in any case for customs duty blocks as every country has its own regulations regarding import/export commerce. Duty taxes are applied from the single country Customs Office, for this reason, we are not able to provide or foresee the relative amounts. Please contact Customs Office in your country for further information. The payment of these import taxes is sole responsibility of customer that has to provide the payment of the relative amount upon delivery. If the customer is not willing to pay these fees, the shipment cannot be delivered and it will be returned to the sender charging the return shipping costs to the customer. NOHOW won't be able to refund any amounts regarding Customs fees or import taxes.
ALL ORDERS WITH EXTRA EU DESTINATION WILL BE SHIPPED WITH A DETAILED INVOICE STATING THE REAL VALUE OF THE GOODS IN EURO.
Perugia (PG), Italy
Customer Care | email@example.com
Business inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertise | email@example.com
STYLE & DETAILS
The Aviator consistently battles for the title of “most iconic sunglasses model in the world,” and it’s not hard to see why. These frames were originally designed in the 1930’s to shield US aviators from the sun’s strong rays when up in the air, but their civilian popularity developed almost immediately after the style was released. These frames were further popularized by celebrities like Paul McCartney and Tom Cruise as they began to appear in pop culture references and films like Top Gun and To Live and Die in L.A. To this day, the Aviator is a favored style of celebrities and style icons. The classic Aviator frame is metal, and is characterized by a double or triple bridge.
You can never go wrong with a classic pair of Aviators: this new collection is made in 4 colours, refined in its forms and stylish details. The classic shape has been reinterpreted and enhanced by the use of metal as main material. This results in lightness and frames versatility, without losing its vintage appeal.
- Acetate/ Metal materials
- Buttons on temple tips
- Mid-blue lenses
Collection: Mariano Di Vaio